Is There An Official EDIUS for Mac?
EDIUS is a fast HD video editing software compatible with nearly all modern video formats. It was initially developed and marketed by Canopus Corporation (Japanese) until 2005, when the Canopus Corporation was acquired by Grass Valley®. EDIUS features real-time editing so you can edit video, whatever 4K, 3D, HD, SD, and virtually any format from 24x24 to 4Kx2K. It's a welcome NLE video editing software all over the world.
However, EDIUS only works on Windows. There is no official EDIUS for Mac version product. Fortunately, if you're searching for an EDIUS for Mac alternative, you're in the right place. This page will introduce several EDIUS for Mac alternatives and includes the differences between them. Choose your favorite EDIUS for Mac equivalent and edit video on Mac in your familiar way.
Easy EDIUS for Mac Alternative
Realize EDIUS is difficult to use? As for an easy video editor for Mac, Wondershare Video Editor for Mac is a good choice for beginning users. With it, you're able to edit video, apply effects and share video anywhere - It's a drag and drop EDIUS for Mac alternative. No training, no prior knowledge required. You can try it for free before you place an order.
- Support virtually any video/audio formats, including SD and HD.
- Includes all common video editing tools like trim, merge, crop, rotate, flip videos, watermark, subtitle, and so on.
- Enhance your photos and videos by adjusting contrast, brightness, saturation, etc.
- Includes 80+ ready-to-use effects to enhance your video instantly.
- Add funny visual effects like fire, tilt shift, face-off, mosaic, and so on.
- Add voiceovers and background music easily.
- Directly share video on YouTube (requires a YouTube account) and share with Facebook friends.
- Play high quality video on iPhone/iPod/iPad
- Burn video to DVDs without extra software
- Choose from 59 transition effects to make dazzling slideshow movies.
- 10 title templates let you make stylish titles effortlessly.
- Includes 13 cool new intro and credit clips.
- Advanced audio editing tools like pitch, volume, and noise removal
Professional EDIUS for Mac
Adobe Premiere Pro is another professional non-linear video editing software on the market. Different from EDIUS, it not only runs on Windows, but also Mac OS X, from version 10.6.8 to 10.8 (Mountain Lion). Adobe is a giant company that developed many industry leading software like Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, etc. It can't be wrong if you choose Adobe Premiere Pro for serious video editing.
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Introduction
Learn How to Use Adobe Premiere Pro in 10 Minutes
Instant Slideshow Movie Making
Just want to make a slideshow with videos, photos and music? It's extremely easy using Wondershare Fantashow for Mac. This EDIUS for Mac alternative includes Hollywood style clip templates so you can make your own shows in a few clicks - simply import your media sources, choose your favorite styles, personalize your show and your show is ready to play anywhere.
- Instantly create stylish movies from well-designed movie templates.
- 30 slideshow templates covering themes like Christmas, travel, wedding, baby, etc.
- Includes professional 3D movie themes to surprise your audience like a pro.
- Includes intro and credit templates to help tell stories with chapters.
- Beautiful titles templates to make your show good-looking.
- One click to add voiceover and narrations.
- 21 blank slides help you make self-explanation slideshows.
- Share your movies on TV (DVD), YouTube, iPhone/iPad/iPod and more.
EDIUS for Mac Alternatives Comparison
On this page, we've introduced the top 3 EDIUS for Mac alternatives. Which is your favorite one? It's still hard to make a decision? No problem. See the comparison table for detailed differences between 3 best EDIUS for Mac alternatives.